We are always working on a number of opportunities, particularly at this time of uncertainty.
We have some great deals within Football for the 2020/21 season be that for front of shirt, back of shirt and stadium naming rights. There are great deals to be had for businesses prepared to go for it at this time.
Below are some of the Clubs and Athlete’s that we are working with and that we have sponsorship opportunities for. To find out more please don’t hesitate to drop us a line for more information on anything we are working on.
- WIDNES VIKINGS. Widnes is a Rugby League club steeped in history and tradition, and after a turbulent last 18 months have rebuilt and are looking to challenge to regain their place in Super League. As well as their men’s team they also have a Ladies team, a disability team, a strong academy and a local foundation that engages with Children and Adults across the area. We have opportunities for businesses to be involved in all elements of the club at a great time of potential.
- HOLLY BRADSHAW. Holly is quite simply a World Class Athlete, she is consistently in the top 5 in the world in her sport of Pole Vault and will be challenging for a medal at the Tokyo Olympics. Holly is looking for a small number of personal sponsors to join her on this journey to what will be her third Olympic Games. Packages include branding, social media and personal appearances and can be tailored to best suit your business aims.
- BUST RALLIES. With 4 rallies taking place across Europe each year Bust Rallies offers Top Gear style challenges for teams competing in cars costing less than £500. The events are great fun and cover; UK, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain. With up to 80 teams taking part in each rally and with Charity and fancy dress a must, this is a great value opportunity for a brand who wants to be associated with some Europe wide fun and games.
- MANCHESTER STORM – We have an exclusive opportunity for your business to be involved at the Storm Shelter, Planet Ice in Altrincham. We have a branding opportunity for your business to be seen by over 1 million people per year within the arena, the package includes tickets to Storm matches and comes in at less than £2,000 per year, this is a tremendous value for money package.
- AIMEE PRATT – Aimee is a Manchester based athlete, from Stockport, who in 2019 competed in the World Championships in Doha over 3000m Steeplechase. Aimee is in the Team GB Elite Athlete process with Tokyo 2020 the aim. Aimee is a young athlete at the start of her journey and teaming up with Aimee gives you the chance to be a part of the journey. Packages can be tailored to suit but can include Personal appearances, social media and brand ambassador roles.
- WEST HAM UNITED WOMEN – Women’s football is growing massively and we are delighted to be able to offer sponsorship packages on behalf of West Ham Women. The club were the focus of a BBC documentary last season following their progress to the FA Cup final and they are closely aligned with the Men’s first team. Women’s football offers a superb way to get your brand in front of a market that is growing by the week, with superb TV coverage, for a fraction of the cost of the men’s game.
- JACK BATESON – Jack is a hugely promising, Leeds based, boxer with an unblemished professional record of 11 wins from 11. Jack is closing in on some title fights and is tipped for the top by many Boxing pundits. In Leeds he works closely with Josh Warrington and has been fighting on his undercards. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a potential World Champion. Jack is always keen to engage with his partners and invites them to training days, photoshoots etc.